May 14, 2010

A BURST OF LIGHT

Yesterday was a picture perfect day in sunny Southern California. A great day for a round of golf.

I had a golf lesson at 10:00 A.M.and then was going to play 18 holes. Someone mentioned that there was a class starting at 11:00 titled, Flab to Fab. Oh boy.........I definitely needed some advise in that area and so I put off playing golf.

SOMETHING SPECTACULAR OCCURRED.......................BREATHTAKING............AWESOME..........

The class was very informative and as I was leaving, a young woman walked out with me. She was from Arizona and did a timeshare exchange into this resort. From something that I said in class, she thought that my home timeshare was in Cancun with the same group she belonged to. She asked me about that and we talked about Cancun. I told her that my husband and I celebrated our anniversary there every year until he died.

That conversation turned into SIGNS FROM HEAVEN........George has sent me numerous signs over the past three years since his death.

She wanted to know how long after one dies, that signs are sent. From what I have learned after George died and people share their stories with me, signs are sent all the time but we may not recognize them in our hectic day to day life.

She then told me that her MOTHER died months ago and told her that SHE WOULD SEND A SIGN OF LIGHT.

She did not know how it was supposed to happen.............a ball of light???????????? WHAT TO LOOK FOR...............I simply told her, that when she least expects it, she will get her sign...............

Just then, her sister joined us and sat down on the grass facing us. Her sister looked beyond us to gaze at the beautiful, blue sky...............Look..............turn around and LOOK AT THE SKY...........

There was a burst of light coming from one of the few clouds in the sky and as this burst opened up, beautiful colors of the rainbow flowed out from this opening................as the colors flowed, it formed an inverted rainbow across the sky...........

None of us had ever witnessed anything like this before..........there was no rain....

Then her sister said; Mom said that she would send you a sign of light...............There is your sign..............Nothing else had to be said...........We hugged and smiled..............

They tried to locate a camera and I walked away with a smile on my face and great warmth and love in my heart. I continued to look at that beautiful inverted rainbow and that opening in the blue sky.................Then it dawned on me that the inverted rainbow looked just like a big smile.

No comments: